The minimalist component 3-in-1 rain jacket is the only jacket you’ll need on adventures with multiple weather scenarios in the forecast, freeing up precious space in your suitcase when you need to travel light. Thanks to its multi-layer construction, you can stay dry in this waterproof jacket when you’re adventuring in chilly, damp temps or easily zip out the thermal outerwear liner when your trip heats up. A breeze or two is no match for the wind-blocking GORE-TEX shell and water-repelling hydrophobic membrane. Weight-minimizing paceline technology helps keep this jacket Light and reduce your pack weight. This rain jacket’s recycled exterior fabric is treated with PFC-free DWR (durable water-repellent), preventing your inner layers from getting damp and having to remove or add on layers on the go. Weather protection continues thanks to the attached hood that you can adjust with the peripheral cords if the elements pick up. Even if they do, your small essentials (think keys, passport, phone, and cash) are secure and accessible in zippered chest and hand pockets.
- 100% Polyester
- This lightweight, packable jacket for men with a 3-in-1 system provides an all-in-one solution for adventures in wind, snow, and rain
- Gore-Tex technology is guaranteed to keep you Dry, repels water, and reduces internal condensation
- Removable thermal R liner provides insulation in colder temperatures when you need it
- Shell is treated with plc-free DWR (durable water-repellent), protecting inner layers from getting damp
- Seam taping and 2.5-Layer construction prevent snow and rain from leaking into the jacket