- homemade cloth face mask
- surgical mask
- N95 respirator
- Cloth face masks can be made at home from common materials, so there’s an unlimited supply.
- They may lower the risk of people without symptoms transmitting the virus through speaking, coughing, or sneezing.
- They’re better than not using any mask and offer some protection, especially where physical distancing is hard to maintain.
SEEUS95 masks can be worn with or without an air-tight seal. Just pull the silicon off the contact point under your chin area and the airtight function will release. Made from all-natural and environmentally safer materials: Bamboo, Carbon, Silver, Silk, Silicon, and Chitosan. Millions of face masks made of polypropylene (plastic) are now ending up in the ocean and will stay there 450 years or longer.
Thehas spawned a new industry that includes high end fashion
designers and luxury brands creating some very chic.
Whether you're lookingwith a nose wire,
adjustable ear loops, a filter pocket or other features to make you morewearing a mask,
you can find the perfect fit for you in a variety of colors and vibrant prints.
- Featuring a couple of H13 HEPA filters - the kind of filters LG, Dyson, Philips and co. stick in their home air purifiers -
- the idea is that the PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier goes above and beyond what a regular face mask provides.
- Instead of just giving you (and people around you) a bit of added protection from you-know-what,
- it also adds a load of extra benefits such as breathing purified air and boasts UV-LED lights that kills harmful germs.
- The Well Movement cloth mask is 50% cotton, so it may not hold up during heavy exercise and serious sweat sessions, but for most activities,
- it will perform better than a 100% cotton mask since it's also made of sweat-friendly polyester and spandex.
- The mask contains antimicrobial properties to help prevent bacteria growth.
- The ear loops are adjustable, which is a huge plus for fit and comfort.
- The fabric also provides some UV protection, which is great if you're spending a lot of time walking or exercising outside --
- but don't forget to wear sunscreen too.